Pull Request Challenge Update

So, today I got a little more progress on my task. I found an xt/perlcritic.t test, and I updated it to use severity 3. I need to remove the no refs from the perlcriticrc because I worry that I think there are more places that use it than need to… but I need to check.

I’ve got most of the files passing now, and now my git status looks like this:

~/Documents/Devel/perl-App-CLI-Extension$ git status
On branch master
Your branch is up-to-date with 'origin/master'.
Changes not staged for commit:
  (use "git add <file>..." to update what will be committed)
  (use "git checkout -- <file>..." to discard changes in working directory)
        modified:   Changes
        modified:   Makefile.PL
        modified:   lib/App/CLI/Extension.pm
        modified:   lib/App/CLI/Extension/Component/Config.pm
        modified:   lib/App/CLI/Extension/Component/ErrorHandler.pm
        modified:   lib/App/CLI/Extension/Component/InstallCallback.pm
        modified:   lib/App/CLI/Extension/Component/OriginalArgv.pm
        modified:   lib/App/CLI/Extension/Component/RunCommand.pm
        modified:   lib/App/CLI/Extension/Component/Stash.pm
        modified:   xt/perlcritic.t

I’m excited about what I’m going to be able to commit here soon, but I’m going to do all of these perlcritic commits at once so as to make it easier for the maintainer to review.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.