Eight days ago I submitted the pull request https://github.com/holly/perl-App-CLI-Extension/pull/1
today I contacted the maintainer of the module, Akira, to see if they had any feedback. I’m hoping to get something constructive back which leads to a merge and ultimate release of these – admittedly tiny – changes.
This was quite possibly the least I could do, but I did find it challenging since I’ve never really used the module. I learned a lot about how this module was structured, how
Module::Install works, and I learned about configuring things in Travis-CI.
I’m looking forward to responding to any feedback from the module maintainer, and I’m excited to see how next month goes, too.