So, today I got a little more progress on my task. I found an
xt/perlcritic.t test, and I updated it to use severity 3. I need to remove the
no refs from the
perlcriticrc because I worry that I think there are more places that use it than need to… but I need to check.
I’ve got most of the files passing now, and now my
git status looks like this:
~/Documents/Devel/perl-App-CLI-Extension$ git status On branch master Your branch is up-to-date with 'origin/master'. Changes not staged for commit: (use "git add <file>..." to update what will be committed) (use "git checkout -- <file>..." to discard changes in working directory) modified: Changes modified: Makefile.PL modified: lib/App/CLI/Extension.pm modified: lib/App/CLI/Extension/Component/Config.pm modified: lib/App/CLI/Extension/Component/ErrorHandler.pm modified: lib/App/CLI/Extension/Component/InstallCallback.pm modified: lib/App/CLI/Extension/Component/OriginalArgv.pm modified: lib/App/CLI/Extension/Component/RunCommand.pm modified: lib/App/CLI/Extension/Component/Stash.pm modified: xt/perlcritic.t
I’m excited about what I’m going to be able to commit here soon, but I’m going to do all of these perlcritic commits at once so as to make it easier for the maintainer to review.